I did a photo shoot a few weeks back for a photographer friend of mine. Normally I’m the makeup artist, but he asked me to play model this time. James took the image above to send to the designer of my gown. It was made by Belinda of Romantic Threads on Etsy, you can order it here. She does amazing work and I LOVED wearing it, I even wore it in the food store! People were staring and complimenting the gown and I loved every minute of it. I went to Belinda’s shop a minute ago and I saw she posted the image there and on her Facebook page. I’ve never seen an image of myself on someone else’s website, I’m a staaaaaahhhhhhhhr baby!!!! But seriously, check out Belinda’s shop for all your fantasy gown needs. She uses the finest fabrics and her detailing is superb! I’ll be using one of the shots for my about page, tis very stush no?
Today I want to share a few things about myself. Some of these things are super random, but hey, we all have our little quirks. Promise you’ll still love me after??
1. I LOVE socks. Like any and every type of socks there are. But funky ankle socks are my fave. Seriously any store I go in to, if I find cool socks I’m like JACKPOT! Wal-Mart always has the brightest, coolest socks and they sell them in bunches, I usually end up walking out of there with like 15 pairs!
2. I can never watch television with the volume on an odd number. So yea, this is kind of OCDish, but I just can’t seem to bear the thought of that odd number. And I literally go nuts if someone changes the volume and they stop at like 23….like dude, just turn it up one more notch!
3. When I’m eating something I really enjoy, I make happy food noises and do little dances in my seat. Ok this one, I didn’t know I did until my beaux brought it to my attention. He said he can always tell when I like something because the humming commences lol.
4. I count my steps…another OCDish habit. Don’t ask me why, I just start counting.
5. I’m somewhat of a hypochondriac. Seriously WebMD is like my best friend. For 5 years I was convinced I had diabetes and no matter how many times that blood work came back negative, you couldn’t tell me I wasn’t diabetic. During my last physical, I was actually hurt when my doctor told me my iron level was normal, I’ve been anemic for as long as I can remember.
So there you have it, five little nuggets of knowledge to help you get to know me better.